R5 Insider ClassicFebruary 26 - March 1, 2021
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times.
- Please practice social distancing.
- If you have any Covid symptoms, please do not attend.
- Only 2 spectators allowed per athlete. Spectators are any adult or child viewing the competition. Both spectators must enter with their athlete.
- We are sorry, but there will not be programs this year
- Due to Covid, all athletes and spectators must exit immediately after the session. Gym must be empty.
COACHES & ATHLETES
- Masks are required at all times.
- Athletes will be allowed to remove their mask ONLY while on the equipment.
- Practice social distancing.
- If you have any Covid symptoms please do not attend.
- 100% Refund until February 25, 2021.
- Athletes need to bring their own:
- Spray bottles
- Brushes for bars
- Hand sanitizer
- We are unable to serve food for the coaches this year.
- Coaches can order food to be delivered to the exhibition hall.
- No score cards will be used. Line up verifications will be used. You will write down your athlete’s order.
- To lower the number of people in the facility coaches will be asked to:
- Play your own music for Optionals and Xcel.
- Time their own bar, beam and vault warm ups.
- Awards will be held on the spring floor after each session.
- Due to Covid, we need to ask all athletes and spectators to exit immediately after the session.
In partner with Insider Gymnastics
Send us your entry through USAG Meet Reservation.
Log in to USAG and choose the Club Administrator tab on the left and then click Meet Reservation.
High 5 is going paperless for entries AND payments.
After you enter through USAG Registration system and make your payment ONLINE through MeetMaker.
Pay with your checking account or credit card.
Entry Deadline is January 15, 2021
Level 2-5 & Xcel $120
Level 6-10 $130
Team $50 per level
Meet Info: InsiderClassic@High5meets.com
Meet Director: Jason MacDonald
Meet Format: Modified Capital Cup
ADMISSIONS: All spectators will be charged $20.00 per person, per session.
- We are sorry, no discounts for children/seniors, day passes (multiple sessions) or multiple days will be given this year.
- We ask you only bring 2 spectators per gymnast. Spectators are any adult or child viewing the competition. Spectators must walk in with your athlete.
ATHLETE GIFTS: Your gymnast will receive an Event T-shirt. This can be picked up at the Gym Treasures booth when you arrive.
MERCHANDISE: Visit the Gym Treasures booth to purchase your 2021 R5 Insider gear. Be sure to customize your apparel with some bling and many other options.
AWARDS: Awards will be held on the spring floor after each session. Due to Covid, all athletes and spectators must exit immediately after the session.
3320 North Clinton St, Fort Wayne, IN 46805
Holiday Inn Purdue Fort Wayne
Phone: 260-482-3800 – Block code: GYM
IHG central reservations at 877-666-3234 – Block code: GYM
Reserve room by January 24, 2021
Room Rate: $139 per night
Breakfast is included.
Must cancel 24 hours prior to arrival
S-Silver Gym it will have silver tablecloths
B-Black Gym it will have black tablecloths
Any club with more then 9 athletes in a session will be split. Please plan coaches accordingly.
Team Results SILVER GYM
Team Results BLACK GYM